Complaint against car dealer for cheating regarding hypothetication.

Sir, 6 month before i have purchased a 2007 model honda civic car from a dealer in delhi.the car is on hypothicated but loan is closed and a bank noc in my hand.The dealer friend approch me for remove the hypothication(he is an agent)i have to pay 3000 with my RC,bank noc and last owner proof.after 20 days i get RC (not get Bank noc and proof)but the problem is hypothication is not removed .I think that bank noc is expired both the agent and car dealer is cheating me.currently the Rc sale letter and a cash receipt in my hand.what is the legal validity of this case.

Answers (2)

108 votes


I have received your legal query. I would like to tell you that the query raised by you is bereft of particular details and not understandable.

I request, you to kindly share the details exactly for better understanding and response.

Adv. Harshit Vashisht

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

130 votes

If you have already received NOC and RC in your hand then what's the problem go to your local transport authority to transfer the vehicle in your name and in same time hypothetical status will change.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my mobile stolen recovered by Chennai city police please send me a model petition to file in magistrates court…

Read More

Sir if fir under the section 379 and 511 lodge then suebton511 convict will sentence half of the maximum prisionment i.e half of three years or judge …

Read More

Dear Sir/Madam, My stolen bike was found by the police and i have applied to take the vehicle in the court. I gave 30,000/- surety through My IT retur…

Read More

I used a sim card belongs to other person ID. i used to use it for cheaper call rates and throw it after my used. unluckily it was found by my enemy …

Read More