Complaint against car dealer for cheating regarding hypothetication.

Sir, 6 month before i have purchased a 2007 model honda civic car from a dealer in delhi.the car is on hypothicated but loan is closed and a bank noc in my hand.The dealer friend approch me for remove the hypothication(he is an agent)i have to pay 3000 with my RC,bank noc and last owner proof.after 20 days i get RC (not get Bank noc and proof)but the problem is hypothication is not removed .I think that bank noc is expired both the agent and car dealer is cheating me.currently the Rc sale letter and a cash receipt in my hand.what is the legal validity of this case.

I have received your legal query. I would like to tell you that the query raised by you is bereft of particular details and not understandable.

I request, you to kindly share the details exactly for better understanding and response.

Regards
Adv. Harshit Vashisht

If you have already received NOC and RC in your hand then what's the problem go to your local transport authority to transfer the vehicle in your name and in same time hypothetical status will change.