Complaint against boy's family for dowry demands

Dear Experts, I (boy)had engagement in Dec, 2017 and mutually agreed to marriage function in Nov 2018. Meanwhile, they ( from girl side) started behaving rudely and told that we shall not have marriage with you. After some times when we asked to exchange the some gifts like clothes and ring they denied to take, from girl side they told you have to marry but I denied due rude behaviours form the girl and their families, then they they are threatening that if you will not marry, a case will be filed for breaking the engagement for demand of dowry. They have the photographs of marriage in which around 10-12 person from each side was present at her home. She had also accessed the bank account no of my brother which was shared by mediator (a realatives). She is working in another state and I'm in another state. I am working in public sector bank and she wants to make my job loose by filing FIR. she is not ready take back her gifts. An FIR can make my and my life hell. Please advise.

Don't worry no fir will be registered against you or your family. This is india it's nothing but breach of agreement at the most they can gile civil suit for recovery of damages. If there behaviour is such then there is no fun in marrying such a girl your life will be made hell so don't go for such a alliance be brave and say do whatever you like i will see to it