Combined application under IPC 500 211 383

07-Dec-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My wife filed false 498A case on me and my family including my mother, brother and bhabhi. She filed cases to get the joint property transferred against her name. Case against family members was quashed by high court. Now my bhabhi wants to file a strong non-bailable counter case in IPC 500 ( defamation ) /211 (malicious prosecution) / 383 (extortion). I want to know that : 1. Defamation and malicious prosecution are directly filed in court. While extortion is registered as FIR in police station. Where should I filed an application for counter case in court or in police and under which section. 2.How can my bhabhi file this a strong non-bailable case.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
870 votes
Hello your wife filed false an 498A case on you. she also filed cases to get the joint property tranfrrred against her name. . you to know that defamation and malicious prosecution and directly file d in court

Answer #2
717 votes
Dear Sir, You can file defamation case directly in the Court. For making complaint against Extortion you can go to Police and lodge an FIR.
For more details you may contact us.
Thanks and Regards
Answer #3
948 votes
Your Bhabhi must have filed an FIR against youself and your family members. The best possible solution in such a case ( since the HC has quashed cases against your family) is to again move to the High court against such FIR. Please feel free to contact for further discussions.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."