Clarification regarding legal rights of minor to sue any person

can minor kids sue their divorced deserting mother under DV Act, for maintenance/ financial rights, who (mother) obtained divorce on false criminal complaint against father and taking away the family investments made by their father for better future of kids like jwellry made out of PF account of father, other funds

Dear Sir/ Mam,
The Position of Minor In Indian Law is very clear. but in your context, you are telling that the mother after taking divorce she taken away all the family instruments which are for the benefit of the kids.
they can sue their mother for maintenance and for other expenses. not for the father's account activity.

Popular Lawyers in India