×

Clarification regarding legal rights of minor to sue any person

can minor kids sue their divorced deserting mother under DV Act, for maintenance/ financial rights, who (mother) obtained divorce on false criminal complaint against father and taking away the family investments made by their father for better future of kids like jwellry made out of PF account of father, other funds

yes minor child can also sue for the maintance if mother is earning and more over when she has taken the divorce on false and friveolus ground through the next friend. The cruelty done by the divorced wife with malafide intention has to prooved and moreover father can also file a suit for the custody of the child.....moreover it depends on facts ad circumstances

Dear Sir/ Mam,
The Position of Minor In Indian Law is very clear. but in your context, you are telling that the mother after taking divorce she taken away all the family instruments which are for the benefit of the kids.
they can sue their mother for maintenance and for other expenses. not for the father's account activity.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore