Clarification on travelling to another city if FIR filed against him

Sir /Madam my neighbor has file a false Fir against my grand father in a quarrel.in his safety my grand father has filed a fir against neighbour at that day . He want to go to village to attend a marriage and he will live there for 15 days .can he go there ?

Yes. If FIR registerd then they can go in marrige function to attend their programme.
Bt contact concern police officer and intimate him that ur grand father is going to attend function.
Dont worry they can go.