Clarification on section 482 CrPc

Hlo sir...mere tenant ney mujhe par wrong fir krva di ipc 452,323 .jabki fight usne suru kri thi or uske oper ipc 308 lagi hai. To Mujhe ye puchna hai ki kya mai crpc 482 use kr skta hu apne case mai ...or iska procedure ky hoga

Answers (3)

340 votes

The first thing that you should do is file an Anticipatory bail petition in Court in order to get relief from Court and evade arrest. If you wish to file 482 petition before High Court you can do so but it should be filed soon. Contact for further help.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

62 votes

Yes you have right to move High court for quashing of F.I.R under section 482 crpc but there should be a solid ground for quashing if you are going without having compromised the matter with against party because high court uses its inherent powers to quash F.I.R under section 482 crpc sparingly not in routine but may quash much easy if there is compromised between parties and there is no objection from either side to quash.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
189 votes


Aap apne tenant par cross FIR file kar do for causing hurt on you. Aap Crpc 482 mein jaa sakte hai high court aur anticipatory bailki request daal sakte hai. High Court tabhi aapko sunega agar woh satisfy hota hai apki pleadings aur prayer se ki aap pe mukadma injustice hai aur law ka khilvad hai.

Humari salah yahi rahegi ki agar incident ko hue jyaada time nhi hua toh ap uspe FIR kar dijiye. aur high court mein anticipatory bail.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles