Clarification on filing of charge sheet

The above subjected case is filed against six members as suspect of fireing the house . This case was filed on 30nov 2017 . I need to know for how many days is needed for that six person to get bail and within how many days should the charge sheet should be filed, what happens if the charge sheet is not filed within the given time span

Sir, The Police Investigation Officer has to file within 3 months from the date of First Information Report. If the Police Investigation Officer not submit charge sheet in time, then the accused have option to get bail or insist to Court to dismiss the case.

1. Here you did not mention that under which sections case got filed. You can discuss with me the FIR copies

2. Considering just the charges of firing the house, all accused should have gotten bail already. You can discuss with you current lawyer. In case, if your lawyer not updating the information then change the advocate.

3. The charge sheet should be filed with in 90 days of date of FIR is filed. But, police can take more time In case if there are delay in investigation.

4. If the charge sheet not filed in the said period then all accused can be acquitted by the court. Please co-ordinate with your lawyer for more information on this.