Clarification on dismissal of revision application filed by accussed

I am a original complainant. The accused got conviction by trial court and also by session court . But he recently filed a revision application at high court and got the bail.The high court asked him to deposit money at the press mission stage . Is there any provision that I can ask for withdrawal of money from the high court , and how can I ask the court to dismiss the revision application as it is just a ploy by the accused to drag the case.

First bail is right of an accused therefore he received and as far I am concerned he make valid submission therefore Hon'ble High Court consider plea of accused.
If you not satisfied by High Court order then make appeal before Hon'ble Supreme Court or file review Application before the Hon'ble High Court.

Firstly you have to file reply to the Revision Application filed by the Accused in the High Court and on the day of argument you can make those pleading or prove the facts that why the application be dismissed and he should be convicted for his offense