Clarification on dismissal of revision application filed by accussed

I am a original complainant. The accused got conviction by trial court and also by session court . But he recently filed a revision application at high court and got the bail.The high court asked him to deposit money at the press mission stage . Is there any provision that I can ask for withdrawal of money from the high court , and how can I ask the court to dismiss the revision application as it is just a ploy by the accused to drag the case.

Answers (2)

266 votes

First bail is right of an accused therefore he received and as far I am concerned he make valid submission therefore Hon'ble High Court consider plea of accused.
If you not satisfied by High Court order then make appeal before Hon'ble Supreme Court or file review Application before the Hon'ble High Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

221 votes

Firstly you have to file reply to the Revision Application filed by the Accused in the High Court and on the day of argument you can make those pleading or prove the facts that why the application be dismissed and he should be convicted for his offense

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles