Clarification on anticipatory bail after charge sheet being filed

I have been granted bail in 498a by sessions court. Now police has filled the charge sheet . Will mu anticipatory bail hold good or will i be arrested? I am Hindu by religion.

your anticipatory bail will be helpfull until and unless govt does not appeal to the concerned court to cancel the anticipatory bail so that they could arrest you .it is always advisable to go for regular bail

first of all you have take bail by the competant Ld. Judicial Magistrate where the 498a I.P.C case has been registered by the help of the order of the Ld. sessions court. after that you will be entitle to get bail by the said order given by the Ld. sessions court with furnishing the Bond given by the Ld. sessions court.