Clarification on anticipatory bail after charge sheet being filed

I have been granted bail in 498a by sessions court. Now police has filled the charge sheet . Will mu anticipatory bail hold good or will i be arrested? I am Hindu by religion.

Answers (2)

165 votes

your anticipatory bail will be helpfull until and unless govt does not appeal to the concerned court to cancel the anticipatory bail so that they could arrest you .it is always advisable to go for regular bail

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

first of all you have take bail by the competant Ld. Judicial Magistrate where the 498a I.P.C case has been registered by the help of the order of the Ld. sessions court. after that you will be entitle to get bail by the said order given by the Ld. sessions court with furnishing the Bond given by the Ld. sessions court.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hello, someone is going to attack me or even kill me. I know the person as he is searching for me. What legal action can be taken or can the police be…

Read More

I am sunil i have been charged in theft case done by someothers . I got anticapatory bail i am going to police station every 15days to sign regularly …

Read More

Sir, my name is Munish , my selection has been made as Assistant Professor. In April 2016, my neighbor lodged an FIR in my mutual dispute. The case is…

Read More

Working with Chattisgarh police. There is one person in village, he doesn't let us do farming in our own land. The land is registered in our name.…

Read More