Clarification on anticipation before arrest in FIR cases

Will the police inform me before arresting me in case a false FIR has been lodged for molestation and Eve teasing or will they inform me before arresting me ? Cause if I'll be informed in advance then only i can apply for anticipatory bail, otherwise what's the point for it's provision then? Also for some other cases will the police inform before arresting ? These days misuse of the law you know.

Yes .. before arrested police will inform you.....n police will introgation on whether these allegations are true or false.... police definitely heard ur part then they ho into conclusion... meanwhile you go to court for interrogation