Cbi Notice Under Crpc 160 Related To Vyapam Case how to proceed

I am simple student.my mother had received a notice first time related to me before ten days under crpc160 from cbi related to vyapam case but I failed to attend the inquiry within time limit..what should I do?? whether I should talk to investigating officer and attend the inquiry or wait for second notice?

Answers (1)

182 votes

you can speak to the investigating officer asking him to send you a notice again or you can ask him that due to some reasons you could not come and attend the inquiry. when can you come as you are ready to co-operate with them. make sure what ever you do is in writing and formally.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles