Cbi Notice Under Crpc 160 Related To Vyapam Case how to proceed

I am simple student.my mother had received a notice first time related to me before ten days under crpc160 from cbi related to vyapam case but I failed to attend the inquiry within time limit..what should I do?? whether I should talk to investigating officer and attend the inquiry or wait for second notice?

you can speak to the investigating officer asking him to send you a notice again or you can ask him that due to some reasons you could not come and attend the inquiry. when can you come as you are ready to co-operate with them. make sure what ever you do is in writing and formally.