Case under 376 d gang rape filed wants to apply for bail

Can i get the bail before filing of chargesheet? What are the possibilities of gettung bail in first attempt if victim is not contesting the bail?

Answers (3)

137 votes

It's not possible to get bail before filing charge rape case it's very difficult to get first attempt to get bail it's not so easy you n your lawyer can produce evidence that why court give bail in that case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

79 votes

Dear client,
You can apply for bail but it is immaterial whether the victim is opposing your bail or not. Chances of bail will be only after filing of chatgesheet. In such cases courts generally see the role of the accused and reports of police and evidence against the accused.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
204 votes

1stly you have to hire one criminal lawyer and apporch to the session court ,if session court reject the bail then go for an appeal to high court there have 60% chance to get bail so hire a lawyer how's practice is in high court ..

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles