Case under 376 d gang rape filed wants to apply for bail

Can i get the bail before filing of chargesheet? What are the possibilities of gettung bail in first attempt if victim is not contesting the bail?

It's not possible to get bail before filing charge sheet.....in rape case it's very difficult to get bail...in first attempt to get bail it's not so easy ....so you n your lawyer can produce evidence that why court give bail in that case

Dear client,
You can apply for bail but it is immaterial whether the victim is opposing your bail or not. Chances of bail will be only after filing of chatgesheet. In such cases courts generally see the role of the accused and reports of police and evidence against the accused.

1stly you have to hire one criminal lawyer and apporch to the session court ,if session court reject the bail then go for an appeal to high court there have 60% chance to get bail so hire a lawyer how's practice is in high court ..