Case is filed against a person is it necessary to appoint govt lawayer

Sir/Madam if i filled a case against another person at first i bound to take govt lawyer or i can take my private lawyer

You filed the or going to file relating to which matter . Whether it is relating to civil , criminal , or any other matter . If it is civil you will engage private advocate as per your choice . If it is criminal thn as per case and requirements

State or government only provides lawyer to prosecute cases initiated through government agency.
Besides it legal services can be rendered to persons with disabilities, women, children, victims of riot, natural calamity, S. C. S. T. For all such persons advocate can be provided by Legal Services Authorities of concerned district, Taluk, State or National

dear client
ibwant to inform you that it is not mandatory or bound to take govt advocate this is upon on you you can your private lawyar if you are on below proverty line then govt can provide for u

Dear client,
You didn't mention the category of case. What type of case you want to file against a person. If you file a criminal case against a person in the form of Fir before police. Then state has responsible to punish as per law and for conducting the proceedings in the court of law the state governments appointments prosecutor /govt lawyer to conduct case. Same as where state governments is a party then govt lawyer conducted the case on behalf of state. So in case where both parties are private no role of govt lawyer.

If you have filed FIR govt will fight case, and you can appoint your lawyer too to watch your case and to assist the govt. If you hv filed a complaint case in court then you have to appoint a private lawyer