Can wife file for DV case after living separately for 13 years ?

I am Hindu by religion and my wife is living separate since 1999 and she filed domestic violence case in 2012.. divorce is pending in high Court . Can she file any complaint against me. ?

how come the divorce is pending in High Court as the District Judge of the district suppose to adjudicate the matter. Yet if the wife is living seperately then it is difficult for her to prove the allegation of domestic violence. rest is depend upon the fact and circumstances of the case.

No domestic violence case can be filed only within one year which is the limitation under the act.Since the act came into force subsequently I.e in the year 2005, the limitation has to be counted beginning with 2005 and ending in the year 2006