Can phone calls or audio be considered as evidence in a case

08-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I have a few recorded phone conversations with someone that I want to produce as evidence if the matter goes to court and the person denies what is true. I am going yo get the conversations validated from Truth Labs. Should that be considered an evidence in criminal proceedings?

Answer #1
Yes it is valid and is considered as an evidence and admissible.
But due care should be taken of such like there should not be tampering , sound must be clear without disturbance ,it should be in safe custody etc accordingly as per guidelines of courts.