Can I withdraw a rape case I filed against my husband

03-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My affaire with a person last 4 year and we want to merry but my family not ready due toh cast problem so after a long time my family force me to file a case against my lover I am not aware like they are doing rape case.i said my families word what they said to me earlier in front of police and caurt and my lover arrested and after 10 days he got a bail but I realised I was doing very unfair with my lover so I left my house and get married to him now he is my husband and I want to closed my case but my husband lawyer say when trial is started will do something but I want to closed before trial any kind of options please let me know.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
858 votes
Of course you can widrow your FIR at any stage if you don’t want to fight the case you need to file consain quashing with your husband at HighCourt by that way you can widrow your case against him in a legal way.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."