can i file case against someone who filed false case against me

I gave someone some money some time back and took cheque from him and when the cheque bounced I filed cheque bounce. the other party lodged 420 and other cheating charges against me. lower court gave me 2 years punishment. district court allowed my appeal. Now I am acquitted. Can I now file cases against the person for mental harassment and torture that I went through?

Yes you can claim damages for harassment or file defamation .,., remaining details will be subject to the facts of both cases I.e. What was the outcome/order of the cheque bounce case and on which grounds and evidence the other party succeed to prove 420 against you.,.,