Can I apply for job, if criminal case is filled against me

Mere pe 276/2013 me uncle ne case kiya tha kya iske wajah se mere bpsc interview KO koi paresani ho sakti hai

Answers (1)

162 votes any government job you have give declaration about criminal history and all vacancies have this clause if you have any criminal history your not eligible for that job....Mins any F.I.R or complaint case pendining on you...if cogziness not taken by court or acquittal by Court then you can be eligible...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Is gambling act is moral turpitude..? I was convicted by court and punished a fine of 100 rs .can i apply for govt job…

Read More

Hello respected Sir/Madam My name is , I worked as an intern with an NGO, they never gave me any money not even an appointment letter or any certifica…

Read More

Recently I along with one of my friend had street quarrel with a fruit vendor and we were drunk. A constable was watching it who was not in uniform an…

Read More

If a forged government document is submitted to a company against its claim for a refund from the government. What is the penal provision in such a ca…

Read More