Can I apply for CISF if I am accused of IPC 160

Sir ipc160 is under trial can I have any problem in joining in cisf

No there is no bar for under trial accused. Yes you can apply. After the decision of the case, if you are convicted then you are not eligible.
And in case of acquittal then you can apply. You have to clear all information to your concerned department.

Hello
IPC section 160 is a cognizable and a bailable offence. But the thing is whether the terms and conditions of CISF allow you to join or not. You must check conditions and provisions of CISF. There is no such express provision in Section 160 IPC which bars you to join CISF when you are under trial.