Can a person arrested in a robbery case get bail

If a person is a part of the robbery. He is already in custody from last 25 day . Can he get the bail for 2 day

you may go for regular bail till trial conclude , if trial court denied the regular bail and you may also reqquest to the trial court for two day interim bail. it up to the court to grant regular bail or iterim bail or reject the bail

If a person is a part of robbery . And since you have not said he is innocent assuming he did it he will not be able to get bail.
Also you have not mentioned that why does he needs bail of 2 days for . If there is some strong reason then approach high court lawyer session court usually doesn't give bail in such cases .