Can a girl force a boy to marry her without his will

hi my boyfriend is getting harrassed by his ex-girlfriend to marry her even though he tried to explain her that he is not interested in her. my doubt is if she file the case against him ,he can be forced to marry her please suggest

No your boyfriend cannot be forced to marry his ex girlfriend against his consent. No case lies on ur boyfriend for being in a past relationship with her . How ever if they had some sort of economic relationship while in relationship she can definitely file IPC sec 420 ( cheating case ) the details are not clear specific advice cannot be given.

If both are majors, she can not force him to marry. If they have any physical relation he has to marry. Now a days youth do wrongs and create a big headache to their parents. Yes. If she feels she was cheated she can file a case against the boy.