Can a complainant be absent in court proceedings

22-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
iam a muslim a government employee.I had put 420 cheating case on my boy friend and he went to jail for 15 days now he got married.and the case is continues. now it came for trail.but no one is there with me.iam alone .my mother is witnes in this case but she died.they create false this situation what can I do.can I inform to court that iam unmarried I don't want to go court but I want to convey through a letter to court is it possible.please give your suggestions regarding this issues.