Builder did cheat sold a flat which was already sold to someone else

Builder perform a agreement with me regarding sale of a flat and bank sanctioned home loan to me, builder took part in property and home loan fair organized by bank. After 1 and half year I come to know that builder had done registery of this flat to one of share holder of his pvt ltd company and mortgage the same flat to another bank and get loan. This was done before he did agreement with me and bank sanctioned loan. I thought there was some nexus of builder and bank officers in sanctioning home loan to me. Builder has received 95 percent of price of flat from me and bank loan. Now I want all my money back which I directly paid him and pay to bank in emi. With interest . because bank officers and builder both Have cheated me as interim relief I want to stop paying emi to bank

Answers (1)

61 votes

You should immediately file a complaint against the builder in RERA court. Further if the the bank employees and builder both cheated you then you must also file police complaint against them. Also file a money recovery suit against the builder. You can't stop paying loan because it was also your responsibility to inquire about the property. You can recover the loan amount from builder.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles