Builder did cheat sold a flat which was already sold to someone else

Builder perform a agreement with me regarding sale of a flat and bank sanctioned home loan to me, builder took part in property and home loan fair organized by bank. After 1 and half year I come to know that builder had done registery of this flat to one of share holder of his pvt ltd company and mortgage the same flat to another bank and get loan. This was done before he did agreement with me and bank sanctioned loan. I thought there was some nexus of builder and bank officers in sanctioning home loan to me. Builder has received 95 percent of price of flat from me and bank loan. Now I want all my money back which I directly paid him and pay to bank in emi. With interest . because bank officers and builder both Have cheated me as interim relief I want to stop paying emi to bank

You should immediately file a complaint against the builder in RERA court. Further if the the bank employees and builder both cheated you then you must also file police complaint against them. Also file a money recovery suit against the builder. You can't stop paying loan because it was also your responsibility to inquire about the property. You can recover the loan amount from builder.