Brother arrested on suspect of fraudulent activity. How to get him out

My cousin brother went to a bank as bank has suspected that he may be doing some fraudulent activity liking getting the loan and then not repaying that loan on a different names and when he went to bank in his bag he was found many pan card with his name and his photographs and sections are 419,420,467,468,470,471and 472;120 b pls advise how can I get bail for him it's been 30 days now

Answers (3)

151 votes

If your brother hasn’t committed any fraud and bank is just suspecting , then you can file a bail through a lawyer .

Further, your query is silent on the fact whether he is on judicial remand and whether is bail was filed or rejected. Please provide complete facts.

315 votes

You need to get bail filed before MM on the ground that he is no more required for investigation. If gets dismissed then sessions and if required you can even go to the high court. A lawyer will facilitate the process. Hire a criminal lawyer for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

105 votes

You have to apply for bail application stating that he has not obtained any loan. Further preparation is not a crime. And most of the investigation is completed by police. No previous criminal record. It's further depended upon your case as to what marits you have or not, there are other factors also which can be taken in bail plea after seeing the FIR and other pleadings of your case.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles