Boy's fake promise to marry & gets into physical relation with girl

I'm 23years old. We came into relationship since 2014. He promised me to marry then we got physical but now he is not ready to marry..he is making excuses and running away from me. I'm in trouble now..should I take legal action against him ? Please suggest me

It seems that you are facing betrayal of trust. You may file criminal cases and FIR against the person who cheated you and give him a lesson. You may also find alternative solution by making a third person to talk to him and patch up the things.

Hello..
As you have mentioned your query nowadays it is trends. I am handling many cases in different different court of Delhi and other states to punish and to realize such bloody people that it's not a game to play with the feelings of others.
So, it's better to meet to take the steps ahead.
I promise to you he would be having either to marry with you or will get the imprisonment..
I handle the cases of all over India.
Thanks.

Its your decision to take legal action against him or not but yes you have right to register F.I.R against him under section 376 IPC as you gave him consent for Physical relationship upon promise of marriage and now if he denied it means he obtained your consent froudently and under the misconceptions that he will marry you and according to law consent is not a consent of it was obtained under misconceptions or froudently.