Boyfriend promised for marriage and asked to get an abortion

I'm Hindu nd was pregnant my bf convinced me for abortion by saying he will marry me. During the procedure we rented a home one day I was alone at the rented home one unkonwn person raped me after tht my bf left nd abused me. I don't want to involve my parents in this what should I do but I want to punish him for his doings.

Answers (3)

317 votes

It’s a crime you can file complaint against your boyfriend and that unknown person for raped you as you said you were raped you must have to file complaint for that may be your boyfriend has planned that accident with you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

334 votes

You can file rape complain against your boy friend and that person who raped you.

As per your details you already left your mother father home.

As early as possible file a rape complain against your bf and one other person.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
125 votes

You first collect the evidence that when and where you make physically relationship and when intercourse become effective. The place where you meet and all the evidence collect and file a police complaint for the rape againt your boyfriend. The other option is that you have to again make physical relationship and then file the FIR against him but take care you must collect evidence then lodge the FIR so effective results may come

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles