Boyfriend promised for marriage and asked to get an abortion

I'm Hindu nd was pregnant my bf convinced me for abortion by saying he will marry me. During the procedure we rented a home one day I was alone at the rented home one unkonwn person raped me after tht my bf left nd abused me. I don't want to involve my parents in this what should I do but I want to punish him for his doings.

You first collect the evidence that when and where you make physically relationship and when intercourse become effective. The place where you meet and all the evidence collect and file a police complaint for the rape againt your boyfriend. The other option is that you have to again make physical relationship and then file the FIR against him but take care you must collect evidence then lodge the FIR so effective results may come

You can file rape complain against your boy friend and that person who raped you.

As per your details you already left your mother father home.

As early as possible file a rape complain against your bf and one other person.

It’s a crime you can file complaint against your boyfriend and that unknown person for raped you as you said you were raped you must have to file complaint for that may be your boyfriend has planned that accident with you.