×

Boy friend promised to marry but now denying for it

Hello , As I said I had a relation with girl for years , she had a physical contact wit me for long years ....she was forcing me for marriage always I used to say no when she dates me but in phone I used to say let's see will talk in home like dat I used to say , just to meet her n have physical relationship...last 6 months we are not in touch n break up...now she s creating a drama with family members dat she had physical wit me n I should marry her at any cast ...she has proof of just phone recordings watsapp messages and some photos may be kising snaps..but no sex proof ..m Ian completely trapped now ...meanwhile I have a relation with other girl whom I am going to marry but dis girl s big stone for me ..... Can anyone help

Sir, It is seems to be prima facia case to take cognizance against you. The Girl can be filed Cril.Case against you. You cannot escape from the legal battle due to cozant material as you mentioned in your facts. You have better option to get marry her otherwise Punished accordance with law.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore