Boy friend promised to marry but now denying for it

Hello , As I said I had a relation with girl for years , she had a physical contact wit me for long years ....she was forcing me for marriage always I used to say no when she dates me but in phone I used to say let's see will talk in home like dat I used to say , just to meet her n have physical relationship...last 6 months we are not in touch n break she s creating a drama with family members dat she had physical wit me n I should marry her at any cast ...she has proof of just phone recordings watsapp messages and some photos may be kising snaps..but no sex proof ..m Ian completely trapped now ...meanwhile I have a relation with other girl whom I am going to marry but dis girl s big stone for me ..... Can anyone help

Answers (1)

143 votes

Sir, It is seems to be prima facia case to take cognizance against you. The Girl can be filed Cril.Case against you. You cannot escape from the legal battle due to cozant material as you mentioned in your facts. You have better option to get marry her otherwise Punished accordance with law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles