Banned in driving for life time if caught under drink and drive case

Sir, recently I attended in front of sessions court judge in case of drunk n drive,, alcohol calculated with 63mg,and this is first time for me, but the judge not given any chance to me, he punished me with life time ban of driving licence and 2000rs fine, r, I am married and a have 2 children sir, I need driving licence for my children, kindly help sir how can I get my driving licence, am below backward class sir

this is first time for me, but the judge not given any chance to me, he punished me with life time ban of driving licence and 2000rs fine, r, I am married and a have 2 children sir, I need driving licence for my children, kindly help sir how can I get my driving licence.

You have chance to appeal as CRP
In high court for seta side this order.
You may get licences through high c order.

U realised u r mistake that's fine. We r happy by that WORDS but u have a remedy to go by way of appeal which was passed by district judge
U can win case in appeal
Consult lawyer along with lower court decision