Aquitted under 292, 293 and 294, can i apply for govt. job?

24-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Against me ipc 292,293,294 cases put on 2015 on feb 2016 my case was aquitted. Now i eligible for govt job
Answers (3)

Answer #1
888 votes

Is there any appeal pending against your acquittal in the higher court? If so, you have to wait till the disposal of the appeal if not, you can apply for a govt job. However, the selection process in any govt department will start with the screening of the applicants by the selection committee and it completely depends on how they are recruiting the candidates for the job. If the need arises, you also need to execute a self affidavit stating the nature of the offences you were charged with and how you were acquitted was that because the prosecution failed to establish you as guilty or the prosecution witness turned hostile or you were acquitted on merits. You may need to contact the concerned govt department and inquire with them with the eligibility criteria for applying for the job.
Answer #2
843 votes
Since you are acquitted of all the offences charged against you,, you are eligible to apply for all government jobs and definitely your candidature will be accepted.
Just keep the certified order copy readily available with you at the time of interview.
Answer #3
919 votes
yes if you are acquitted from cases you can apply for any kind of job no need to worry or no need to mention it even in the application only the case is pending or registered pending convicted and appealed only need to be mentioned

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."