Anticipatory bail granted. But the document missing from court file.

Anticipatory bail granted , permanent bail granted on same condtions. Now CS filed. So is bail automatically granted on same condtions as anticipatory bail. 2) if AB order lost and also missing from court files, what is to be done.

Answers (1)

250 votes

Sir, nothing much to worry about it. At least in Maharashtra now the court proceeding details and their order are available online. So u can get copy of the order online itself. Even if it is not there still you can always state on oath the facts by filing affidavit to that effect. But one check online or the register of the concerned department of the court where you will get the details of both the applications. Missing the bail applications or orders Is not going to harm your original case. Rest can be discussed in details after perusing the papers or detail information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles