Agreement signed by 2 partners later denying their signature

A constrcuction contract Agreement with us is signed by 2 partners of builder firm in pune. We have invested and built structures . They promised orally; but didnot registered it and cheated us. Now they are saying that they havenot signed the agreement. Now would like to go to Criminal court and Civil court. Would like to have valid ,legal expert report that the signatures are done by the same 2 persons on each page and if false signatures are done by them ,they have done it intentionally. We have samples of their signatures for bank etc. Please guide if I take such report from Private experts will be they valid in court.

Answers (1)

153 votes

Taking into consideration the above facts , circumstances and your query therein .

There are couple of aspacets involved into this particular trancastion.

Since the documents are in your posdesssjon. One may help decided a line of legal action into the said legal issue.

Best Regards.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles