Agreement signed by 2 partners later denying their signature

A constrcuction contract Agreement with us is signed by 2 partners of builder firm in pune. We have invested and built structures . They promised orally; but didnot registered it and cheated us. Now they are saying that they havenot signed the agreement. Now would like to go to Criminal court and Civil court. Would like to have valid ,legal expert report that the signatures are done by the same 2 persons on each page and if false signatures are done by them ,they have done it intentionally. We have samples of their signatures for bank etc. Please guide if I take such report from Private experts will be they valid in court.

Taking into consideration the above facts , circumstances and your query therein .

There are couple of aspacets involved into this particular trancastion.

Since the documents are in your posdesssjon. One may help decided a line of legal action into the said legal issue.

Best Regards.