Accused in a case if complainant is ready can we settle mutually

In Criminal Law
I have been falsely booked under IPC 353. I have a few questions - the day the incident happened, I was not taken to the Magistrate but given station bail. I have video evidence to prove that there was no assault on the complainant which he claims in his complaint instead I was hit by him. Is it possible not to produce the accused to the Magistrate on the day of incident and provide station bail? If the complainant is ready, can we compromise?

As section 353ipc says assault or criminal force to..... Which is non compoundable offence. You are supposed to be taken to the magistrate within 24 hours but you were given station bail which is also possible. ( To get better clarity on the scenario we would need to review the FIR) you would be summoned next to the court and then you can show tht no offence has been committed you. Compromise can be done in this matter