A stock broker has cheated me and i lost all my amount

What are the documents needed to raise a complaint against the company, can i raise a complaint on him, i have invoice of amount i have paid, i have copy of contract notes sent from company, can we raise a complaint on these guys.

yes certainly you can. If you have any email or letter correspondences attach them also to the complaint.

in cases like this, the police mightnot take action and register FIR directly. You might have to get directions from the court to register FIR. You also have an option of preferring a private complaint.

For more details, you can contact me