A stock broker has cheated me and i lost all my amount

What are the documents needed to raise a complaint against the company, can i raise a complaint on him, i have invoice of amount i have paid, i have copy of contract notes sent from company, can we raise a complaint on these guys.

Answers (1)

62 votes

yes certainly you can. If you have any email or letter correspondences attach them also to the complaint.

in cases like this, the police mightnot take action and register FIR directly. You might have to get directions from the court to register FIR. You also have an option of preferring a private complaint.

For more details, you can contact me

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles