379 Ipc Me Police Arrest Karna Chahati Hai

01-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
379 ipc me police arrest Karna chahati hai Jabki na toh fir me naam aur na hi police ne charge sheet dhakhil kiya hai Aur police walo ko mane Kai baar bol diya hai ki mene koi crime nhi kiya hai Magar voh jabardasti mujhe fasana chahati hai mene jab antrisapti bail lagi toh court me unhone rply diya ki hum arrest nhi kar rahe hai Mager piche se mujhe baar baar sign karne ko bolte hai mujhe police walo pe koi barosha nhi hai mujhe jo Bhi Kahna hai vo court me bolna hai isliye mujhe Kya Karna chahiye police wala puri kosis kar raha ki woh mujhe Fasa de
Answers (3)

Answer #1
813 votes
You can always go on filing an anticipatory bail if you fear that the police officials may arrest you in future. And if they are just harassing you then you can also make a complaint in writing to the higher authorities and also under section 219 IPC to the magistrate according to your jurisdiction. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
692 votes
Again file anticipatory bail immediately. You may also file a complaint to SSP and also request for no harassment etc. You may contact us for free discussion. kindly call us. We will help you in High Court and SUPREME COURT.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
710 votes
hello client jaisa ki aap bol rahe hai ki police apki fasana chahate hai aur apko bar bar pareshan kar rahe hai es matter mo to apko bahut dikkat ho bhi rahe ho aur aage bhi aoko dikkat ho skate hai es matter me apko turanat ke turant high court jana hoga taki police apko touch bhi mahi kar pae aur apko koi dikkat na ho eslea humko writ me jana hoga .
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."