294 (b) IPC case on me is pending, am I eligible for Indian army

20-Feb-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I have 294b case on me in pending, am I eligible for Indian army
Answers (1)

Answer #1
896 votes
Sec 294(b) deals with sings,recites or utters any obscene song ,ballad or words in or near any public place, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three months, or with fine or with both.according to you the case is still pending against you.while pending of the criminal case is a barrier to get any government job. So go to the high Court to quash the fIR which is against you. Once you are acquitted from the case you can apply for the army job but in the attested form you have to tell all the previous criminal case which will minimize the future problems in getting jobs.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."