×

queswhat all legalities are required to set up commerce biz

I am deciding to build up an e-commerce business setup in collaboration with various start-up designers and a third party delivery services. I would like to ask: 1. What kind of legal measures should I take into consideration? 2. What measures should a legal contract with a designer should include so that there is no scope of copyright infringement or intellectual property theft?

• ansAll the necessary steps required for starting an offline business is required to be taken by you for an ecommerce business as well which includes, forming a firm/company, opening Bank account, taking registration nos. from Sales Tax , Income Tax and labour department etc, 2. You should execute a Non Disclosure Agreement with the designer and an MOU which makes them liable in case of any copyright violation or trademark infringements.