what all legalities are required to set up commerce biz

I am deciding to build up an e-commerce business setup in collaboration with various start-up designers and a third party delivery services. I would like to ask: 1. What kind of legal measures should I take into consideration? 2. What measures should a legal contract with a designer should include so that there is no scope of copyright infringement or intellectual property theft?

All the necessary steps required for starting an offline business is required to be taken by you for an ecommerce business as well which includes, forming a firm/company, opening Bank account, taking registration nos. from Sales Tax , Income Tax and labour department etc, 2. You should execute a Non Disclosure Agreement with the designer and an MOU which makes them liable in case of any copyright violation or trademark infringements.

Popular Corporate Lawyers