We are share holders of the company. How to obatin last 4 yr records?

I am 25% share holder ,and my mother holds 30% share. We have been completely deprived of our rights as a share holds since 4 years now and no profits , dividends and not allowed to involve in any of the companys proceedings. I immediately want to stop the operation of the company and get a detailed accounts of the company for the last 4 yrs and we need the legal power to enter into our company at the earliest.

According to the Company Law 2013, you and your mother are entitled to see the Balance Sheet and profits and dividends of the company. May may send them a legal notice seeking a reply for your concern involved if still the other partners do not reply then you could approach the civil court for your rights and shares you have been deprived off.

Popular Corporate Lawyers