We are share holders of the company. How to obatin last 4 yr records?

I am 25% share holder ,and my mother holds 30% share. We have been completely deprived of our rights as a share holds since 4 years now and no profits , dividends and not allowed to involve in any of the companys proceedings. I immediately want to stop the operation of the company and get a detailed accounts of the company for the last 4 yrs and we need the legal power to enter into our company at the earliest.

Answers (1)

177 votes
According to the Company Law 2013, you and your mother are entitled to see the Balance Sheet and profits and dividends of the company. May may send them a legal notice seeking a reply for your concern involved if still the other partners do not reply then you could approach the civil court for your rights and shares you have been deprived off.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles