×

quesSPV owned by Indian subsidiary for Real Estates

How is it possible to go into a real state business in a foreign country with a legal approach. Is it possible if I legally find an offshore company or subsidiary in the foreign country and then that entity creates a SPV for purposes of holding /engaging in real estate.

• ansYou will have to check the rules and regulations of the foreign country. If there any restriction for investment in the real estates in the said country? Whether it is necessary that citizens of that country have to be shareholders? You can talk to a lawyer of that country to check out the laws.

• Create A Partnership Deed With Help of Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Corporate Legal Services