Received legal notice for not serving the notice Period in IT company

Actually after giving notice period in my company I requested my organization to relieve me in 15 days but they asked me to serve 2 months notice which is official too in the offer letter. But due to some emergency I left in 15 days after submitting the company laptop to Network person and thereafter they have sent few mails and called me for my whereabouts and now got legal notice to pay 1,75,000 Rs in a week. I have already replied in emails and asked them give me 2-3 months to arrange the money.. Thnx

Yes you can get time for your below query. You can consult me for more details

Popular Corporate Lawyers