Procedure to file statement of affairs for liquidation of company

31-Mar-2023 (In Corporate Law)
I need to fill form 57 and 58 under the Companies Act due to liquidation of a company for which I was ex-director. Since I resigned long before the liquidation, I do not have the required information on assets and liabilities. How do I fill the forms as they are asked mandatory by the liquidator.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
695 votes
Taking into consideration the above said facts and your query therein.

Inorder to file the said forams. One needs to engage a Company sacratery who can assist you with the process to file the forms.

Best Regards

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."