Procedure to file statement of affairs for liquidation of company

I need to fill form 57 and 58 under the Companies Act due to liquidation of a company for which I was ex-director. Since I resigned long before the liquidation, I do not have the required information on assets and liabilities. How do I fill the forms as they are asked mandatory by the liquidator.

Taking into consideration the above said facts and your query therein.

Inorder to file the said forams. One needs to engage a Company sacratery who can assist you with the process to file the forms.

Best Regards

Popular Corporate Lawyers