Procedure to file statement of affairs for liquidation of company

31-Mar-2023 (In Corporate Law)
I need to fill form 57 and 58 under the Companies Act due to liquidation of a company for which I was ex-director. Since I resigned long before the liquidation, I do not have the required information on assets and liabilities. How do I fill the forms as they are asked mandatory by the liquidator.

Answer #1
Taking into consideration the above said facts and your query therein.

Inorder to file the said forams. One needs to engage a Company sacratery who can assist you with the process to file the forms.

Best Regards