quespartner refuses to share accounting details with me

In a partnership firm if the partner who has administrative power refuse to share accounting detail to other partner. what is provision of the law ? And a Administrator saw only Bed Debt balance of much more amount so in this case who is responsible for ? our partnership firm is registered under HUF.

  • ansIssue legal notice to submit detailed statement of account. If partner fails to submit you can move court for necessary reliefs.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Corporate lawyers in India

Similar questions

we have a PVT ltd comp,2 directors, me & my friend, we started a educational…

Can an Indian startup get a funding from a foreign investor? What are the Terms…

Hi, I need to set up a film production & distribution entity in India. Following…
What all permissions and clearances I need to get before starting an online pharmacy portal?

Corporate Lawyers in India

Advocate Ayantika Mondal

 Experience: 8 years

Dr. Sudhir Ravindran

 Experience: 18 years

Advocate Sunil Dalal

  New Friends Colony
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Ujwal Phasate

  Kukde Lay Out
 Experience: 8 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly