One partner wanted to leave within 6 months want to know the legality

I and my partner agreed for being active and working partners for our partnership business. The other partner barely turns up. He does not work at all. Now he is asking to dissolve the partnership and he wants to leave. We both invested Rs. 25 lacs for our business as capital. The other partner wants to leave and is now demanding Rs. 20 lacs for the same. He mainly agreed to be working which he is not and now he wants to leave and it has just been 6 months we have started our business. Please guide me what legal consequences can be availed and how to deal with the same?

Taking into consideration your query the facts therein.

There are various legal remidies which are available in this situation regarding your legal issue.

However it its suggested to go in this matter on specifc case basis.

Best Regards.

Popular Corporate Lawyers