Legal documentation required for E-tailing business

Hi,I am starting a new E-tailing business (Dropship type) which will include Ethnic wear and lifestyle products. I would like to know what all legal documentation is required before the launch of setup ??

Answer

The legal documentation required for opening a e-tailing business:

If you are going to sell products of other companies then you are required to for an agreement with the authorized seller who is already selling the said products.

In the agreement the seller authorizes you to sell the said products.

And to start basically you need to the register a domain name.

Popular Corporate Lawyers