Is an OPC company valid if kept silent after registration

I have started a opc company in nov 2015 but due to some problems i havent submit annual compliance like itr and balancesheet of firm the firm have not done any kind of work till now how can i use this firm now?

you can consult a Lawyer locally and get all the compliance's as required fulfilled now and use the firm normally. There is some penalty that may be charged but the compliances can still be made and work can be started again.

You can use the company for the purpose it was incorporated if it’s status is active on Mca portal and if yes you can file your financials returns / balance sheets with late and additional fees. I hope it satisfies what you were looking for .

Popular Corporate Lawyers