I am partner in a firm. Moving out so partners not giving my share.

Iam partner of a firm with 25% share.firm purchase a Property in 1974.property is in commercial use running a hotel in dongri Mumbai.all partner were turned profit reguraly.I am leaving out of Maharashtra.other partner now capture the business & building and not giving my share.I interd the hotel's two room by represent a passenger occupied two room.now they are trying to dispasses me,I went to court for injunction and case in running. That are trying to court ;I am a passenger only & pay room charge. What should I do? Can I sell my share?

You can sell your share in the partnership to any third party. You can also file a suit for dissolution of the firm. Also, you can retire from the firm and give a public notice of your retirement and sell your share in the firm to the existing partners.

Popular Corporate Lawyers