I am partner in a firm. Moving out so partners not giving my share.

Iam partner of a firm with 25% share.firm purchase a Property in 1974.property is in commercial use running a hotel in dongri Mumbai.all partner were turned profit reguraly.I am leaving out of Maharashtra.other partner now capture the business & building and not giving my share.I interd the hotel's two room by represent a passenger occupied two room.now they are trying to dispasses me,I went to court for injunction and case in running. That are trying to court ;I am a passenger only & pay room charge. What should I do? Can I sell my share?

Answers (1)

282 votes

You can sell your share in the partnership to any third party. You can also file a suit for dissolution of the firm. Also, you can retire from the firm and give a public notice of your retirement and sell your share in the firm to the existing partners.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles