×

queshow may person can form proprietorship firm

How many persons can join a proprietorship firm as partners keeping the firm in proprietorship 2. If this is not possible then if they can join as business associates, looking after separate divisions of the company individually and solely. 3. Can a individual be business associates of many companies at the same time.

• ans1) Proprietor means one person and hence words sole proprietor is used. 2) if you want more than one person form a partnership firm, register it with registrar of Firms or in the alternative form limited liability partnership . 3) if you want to form a company register it under companies act where each director can handle a particular division of company.