Does Company name change result into ineligibility ?

Hello Sir, Suppose a xyz.ltd company participate a govt tender, after they won because they are eligible in terms of technical qualification. This company has formed in 1980 as per ROC document. Now they approached same govt office that ki they have changed company name from xyz.ltd to xyz system pvt ltd(Roc register this company in 2010). I have got this info through rti. now govt department has given all payment & work order to xyz system pvt ltd. but they are not eligible in any manner. what i have do ? if any suggestion

Your question was not primarily clear but my assessment is that if you think that xyz company was given tender wrongfully and you were the one eligible then you can file a writ in the high court to seek a direction for re-evaluating the tender process. The course of action can be decided after perusal of all the documents related to the matter.

Please note change of name by operation of law I.e. merger or transfer of business or mere application to change name if endorsed in 2010 then you would not get any benefit.
If a company (xyz) which has participated in tender and it still exists then other participating tenderer can raise the flag and question the tendering process bias and unfair...

Popular Corporate Lawyers