Compensation to be paid for non completion of work

Maina ak part time job lea usme aggrement may bola tha agar may complete nahi kar pau tho muja 4700 payment karna parega 2 din pahala muja call aya ap kam nahi kar paye 6700 deposit kro Mayne bola 4700 aggrement may tha 6700 kuq Fir kal call aya bola 50000 do please help me

Sir,

You need to see those agreements before signing. Law always stands for Caveat Emptor. But nobody can force you to pay compensation more than the agreed amount, unless a serious breach is there. You need to consult me for further step so that you could be saved.

Popular Corporate Lawyers