Compensation to be paid for non completion of work

Maina ak part time job lea usme aggrement may bola tha agar may complete nahi kar pau tho muja 4700 payment karna parega 2 din pahala muja call aya ap kam nahi kar paye 6700 deposit kro Mayne bola 4700 aggrement may tha 6700 kuq Fir kal call aya bola 50000 do please help me

Answers (1)

118 votes


You need to see those agreements before signing. Law always stands for Caveat Emptor. But nobody can force you to pay compensation more than the agreed amount, unless a serious breach is there. You need to consult me for further step so that you could be saved.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles