Company revoked offer letter due to delay in joining date

Hi, I got a job offer from a company on 27.7.16 through mail. I have accepted the offer. that company said to join on 16th Aug, but after few days they called me & postpone the joining date to 17th aug. Due to some health problem I did not join on 17th aug, the same thing I informed the company HR & requested them to join on 18th aug & they agreed also. On 18th aug when I reached their the HR told we have terminated the offer as you are not interested to join in our team. So now is it possible to file any complain against them in Labour Court? Please guide.

yes you can approach the labour court regarding the dispute you are facing.
how did you inform the company that you are not well and would join a day later. do you have any proof that the HR agreed to your request? if yes this can help you in your case.

Popular Corporate Lawyers