Case against Google for disabling g mail account without prior notice

HI , I had a gmail account which i was using for past 10 years , google has disabled and closed my account without any prior notice . i have many important documents in it . Documents including my personnel data , My government related nationality related proofs , my investment proofs and many personnel information which i have stored in it I need them back . I am registering this here because it is somewhere related to Ministry of corporate affairs , Google is a corporate company . I want to file a complaint against google product Gmail . Please help me and give necessary directions

you can file a consumer complaint if you are paid customer of google as there are two variant of accounts as if the free account is disabled the terms of agreement would be specific that it is the decision of google for activation and deactivation so please go through the terms and conditions first

Popular Corporate Lawyers